Are you an analytical, data-driven marketing leader? Are you looking to work on a meaningful product with huge career upside? GitPrime (www.gitprime.com) is searching for a Director of Marketing.
GitPrime is pioneering software engineering analytics. We provide objective metrics and actionable KPI's on the people-side of software development, so that engineering leaders can advocate for resources and demonstrate that they’re driving business value based on concrete data.
GitPrime grew 4x in 2017, we’ll grow 3x in 2018, and recently closed a Series A funding round to hit the afterburners. You will be joining at the perfect time for a career-defining opportunity.
As Director of Marketing, you will be a key member of our leadership team, directly contributing to the growth of our business by driving qualified leads in the marketing funnel. You will set the demand generation strategy, drive and nurture sales opportunities, and own the development of the marketing team. Successful candidates will be rooted in analytics, eager to roll up their sleeves and get to work as an individual contributor, and excited to build out the team.
What you’ll do:
- Build the marketing tech stack
- Set the demand generation strategy, identify and drive results for the next big channel
- Explore, build, experiment and optimize our top of funnel lead acquisition to meet monthly and quarterly goals
- Consider site traffic and interaction behavior to define and implement a lead nurture strategy and attribution model
- With dedicated support from our world-class content team, you will launch campaigns and manage promotional channels to drive traffic, downloads, and ultimately, leads.
- Identify ways for marketing and demand generation to work better with sales & product
Who we’re looking for:
- 5+ years experience of demonstrated success in building and executing marketing strategies for SaaS-based B2B technology companies
- Highly analytical and data driven, and comfortable working in a high-growth startup environment
- Proven track record of meeting/exceeding sales pipeline targets across inbound and outbound paid media marketing programs
- Full of ideas to test and run experiments on, and excited about finding new ways to connect with our prospects on their buyer’s journey
- You’ve previously owned a lead commit number, but now you’re looking to step up and prove yourself with a huge opportunity
For the right candidate, we are open to remote work, with regular travel to HQ expected.
Our headquarters is in Durango, Colorado. Go look it up, we’ll wait. We're more than happy to generously relocate the right candidate, including significant others, kids, pets, etc! This is your chance to enjoy an incredible quality of life while building an industry-defining tech startup.
- Join a rapidly growing venture-backed, Y Combinator startup at liftoff and share the upside
- Work with a tight knit group of highly-motivated professionals at the top of their game
- Competitive compensation package with great healthcare, stock options, and benefits
- Optional, but highly recommended: Live and work from Durango, CO in the heart of the San Juan Mountains. Forget the hassles and headaches of city life and enjoy the incredible work-life balance at your doorstep—hiking, mountain biking, paddling, and skiing—that only Colorado can offer.
Please submit your résumé along with a brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for GitPrime